Tuesday, October 03, 2006

GOREFEST!!!

I have to say that I have never been involved with such an intense and complicated production. 2006's Gorefest involves special effects, scripted musical numbers and choreographed dance numbers. It's like nothing else I've ever done. The players were perfectly cast and the script and the music are brilliant. I'm so excited for you to see this in its stage ready awesomeness. Please look into buying tickets now if you're interested. Our theater is small and this show is EXTREMELY popular and one of a kind! All 6 shows WILL SELL OUT! If you need help planning a trip out here, get in touch with me. I'll help out where I can. If you haven't seen me perform yet; you can't beat this show. If you have seen me perform; you haven't seen anything like this!

Check out dates, times and ticket availability at the ImprovBoston homepage.
www.improvboston.com

Dana

No comments: