Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blog to the Future



This is a shout out to leah angstman
- who is my blog inspiration.





I will be returning to this site semi-frequently to rant, rave and comedically poop all over the internet.
There are several other ways you can see what's up with me.
Check out my website or find me on MySpace or search for me on Facebook.

To brief you briefly - I am extremely happy and extremely busy.
I'm about to attempt to trim my beard which I will inevitably fail to do neatly and end up shaving completely.
I struggle with ease.

I have a stand up show tomorrow at Kennedy's Midtown on Province Street in Downtown Crossing.
It's only $5 and it begins around 9. It's a loaded lineup - hosted by Scotty Lombardo and headlined by Tony Moschetto - the show also features funny ladies Maria Ciampa and Tari Fanderclai. TOTALLY worth the $5.
Maybe I'll see you there?

djb

No comments: